Where to Eat
Find the neighborhood and restaurant that's right for you!
Cleveland is a melting pot of cultures - and cuisines! While spending the weekend in Cleveland, you'll have the opportunity to enjoy a variety of different restaurants. Check out each of the neighborhoods to see their full list of restaurants with special marathon hours and discounts.
- Pasta-lovers must visit Little Italy, where they can enjoy a variety of restaurants.
- The Tremont Neighborhood on the west side has joined forces to open many of its coffee shops, restaurants and bars early on Sunday, May 20 - especially for runners and their families. Many are offering discounts as well. Click here for a full list of participating restaraunts.
- Ohio City Neighborhood on the near west side is in the heart of the half and full marathon course and a number of restaurants will open early to serve runners and spectators. Full list here.
- The St. Clair/Superior Neighborhood on the east side features a variety of ethnic and good old fashion American cuisine choices. Click here for a list of restaurants.
- Warehouse District features some of downtown Cleveland's most popular bars and restaurants. Find out where by clicking here.
- Gateway District features some prominent downtown places of choice for tourists and locals alike. Click here for a listing.
- Detroit-Shoreway offers some of the coolest, most diverse restaurants along the North Coast. Here is a special offer for runners: Gypsy Beans and Baking Company located at 6425 Detroit Avenue, will give away a FREE MUFFIN with purchase of a beverage to full/half marathon participants. Open early on race day Sunday, May 20 at 7am.
- PlayhouseSquare is an exciting addition to our course with some great restaurants to view the course as runners head east on Euclid Avenue. Top picks include:
- Downtown also features a great array of choices, click here for a downtown dining guide . A great, new downtown choice, located a few blocks from the finish line is: Winks Bar and Grill, 1301 E. 9th Street, 216-297-4490, Sunday 7:00 am -8:00 pm