Where to Eat
Find the neighborhood and restaurant that's right for you!
Cleveland is a melting pot of cultures - and cuisines! While spending the weekend in Cleveland, you'll have the opportunity to enjoy a variety of different restaurants. Check out each of the neighborhoods to see their full list of restaurants with special marathon hours and discounts.
- Pasta-lovers must visit Little Italy, where they can enjoy a variety of restaurants.
- The Tremont Neighborhood on the west side has joined forces to open many of its coffee shops, restaurants and bars early on Sunday, May 20 - especially for runners and their families. Many are offering discounts as well. Click here for a full list of participating restaraunts.
- Ohio City Neighborhood on the near west side is in the heart of the half and full marathon course and a number of restaurants will open early to serve runners and spectators. Full list here.
- The St. Clair/Superior Neighborhood on the east side features a variety of ethnic and good old fashion American cuisine choices. Click here for a list of restaurants.
- Warehouse District features some of downtown Cleveland's most popular bars and restaurants. Find out where by clicking here.
- Gateway District features some prominent downtown places of choice for tourists and locals alike. Click here for a listing.
Detroit Shoreway offers some of the coolest, most diverse restaurants along the North Coast. Latitude 41n will be open at 7am for coffee and breakfast on race day www.eatatlatitude41n.com and Cha spirits & pizza kitchen located in the Battery Park Powerhouse, 7524 Father Frascati Drive 216-631-9242 will open at 11am on May 17, 2015
- PlayhouseSquare is an exciting addition to our course with some great restaurants to view the course as runners head east on Euclid Avenue. Top picks include:
- Downtown also features a great array of choices, click here for a downtown dining guide . A great, new downtown choice, located a few blocks from the finish line is: Winks Bar and Grill, 1301 E. 9th Street, 216-297-4490, Sunday 7:00 am -8:00 pm