Things to See & Do
If you're planning to make a weekend stay in Cleveland, you'll discover an array of attractions and entertainment opportunities that appeal to every interest. For more information on what to do in Cleveland, contact Positively Cleveland at 1-800-321-1004 or 1-216-875-6600.
Some local favorites:
- Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum
- Great Lakes Science Museum
- University Circle - Cleveland's cultural arts center just 10 minutes east of downtown.
- Lake County Captains - Minor League Baseball
- Tremont Neighborhood - one of Cleveland's most eclectic neighborhoods, full or shops, galleries and great eats.
- Cleveland Museum of Art
- Cleveland Museum of Natural History
- Cleveland Botanical Garden
- The Cleveland Zoo - featuring a tropical rain forest
- Historic Gateway District - featuring trendy pubs and restaurants
- PlayhouseSquare - the largest complex of live theater outside New York City
- House of Blues Cleveland - a great venue for live music
- Tower City Center and The Galleria - downtown shopping, dining and entertainment complexes
- The Warehouse District - eclectic restaurants, jazz clubs and specialty bars
- The Flats - popular entertainment area that mixes trendy restaurants and bars in an old industrial area.
- FirstEnergy Stadium Home of the Cleveland Browns
- Progressive Field (Home of the Cleveland Indians)
- Quicken Loans Arena (AKA The Q) (Home of the Cleveland Cavaliers and AHL Cleveland Barons)
- Ohio City Neighborhood - Home to the West Side Market and other beloved shops, restaurants and galleries.
- Old Brooklyn Community/Neighborhood - home to the Cleveland Zoo and the Steelyard Commons shopping plaza, this a quaint and historic neighborhood.
- Lake Erie Parks - our beautiful shoreline has so much to offer