Getting Around Cleveland
1. Skip searching for parking and ride the train ('Rapid') or bus downtown. RTA's trains come to Tower City and buses to Public Square, steps away from where the race begins. Easiest and quickest option is take the train in & exit at Tower City. At the end of the race, walk a block back to Tower City or take the C-Line trolley on St. Clair back.
2. Prices/Riding Options. The best option is an All-Day pass for $5. All train and bus routes are on www.riderta.com. There are ticket vending machines at all major stops or tickets can be purchased in advance by clicking here.
3. Plan ahead to use RTA, call the RTAnswerline: 216-621-9500. Customer service reps can plan your route! Call M-F, 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. and on Saturday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
4. Direct train service from CLE airport: RTA's Red Line train is an easy ride away from downtown and only costs $2.25 one-way (sure beats a $40 cab ride!). At the Tower City (downtown, public square) exit, customers can walk to the Marriott Renaissance Hotel directly and are steps away from trolleys which connect to other hotels
5. Maps: It is easy to get around via transit in Cleveland, on the bus, train, trolley and Bus Rapid Transit 'the HealthLine'. Check out all the maps for your options: http://www.riderta.com/maps
6. Free Parking while riding RTA trains! There are nearly 8,000 free spaces available All stations locations are here (and a map) for ease of navigation: http://www.riderta.com/facilities. The most available parking is located on the Red Line west of Cleveland, at Triskett Station at 12405 Lakewood Heights Blvd. 44107 (off I-90); West Park Station, 14510 Lorain Rd, 44111; Puritas Station at 4200 W. 150th St., 44135 (off I-71 at West 150th Street) and Brookpark Station, 18010 Brookpark Rd, 44135 (off I-480) . From the east: Green Road station, Green Line, 22900 Shaker Blvd., 44122 (for suburbs like Beachwood, Shaker, Pepper Pike, etc.).
7. Additional info? Still have questions? Browse www.riderta.com or call the RTAnswerline (see #3).