Coach Jenny Hadfield
Professional Training Tips and Programs for all levels
Jenny Hadfield is a running and fitness expert and adventure-preneur who inspires every day mortals to run their best lives and earn beautiful views. She touches over a million readers that span the globe in her newsletters, blogs, column and videos, and hosts active adventures for like-minded people in bucket list destinations all over the world.
Jenny is a published author of two books, Running for Mortals and Marathoning for Mortals and writes for RunnersWorld.com and Women’s Running Magazine. She’s been featured in Women’s Health, Prevention, Health, Cooking Light, Outside, Forbes, Fitness, The Chicago Tribune, and Good Morning America – Health. Jenny is a Training Intelligence Specialist for PEAR Sports.
Coach Jenny has developed training programs for all levels from walkers, to run-walkers to runners for the marathon, half marathon, 10K, 5K race distances
Click the links below to download Coach Jenny's training programs in Excel so you may save or print.
- Marathon Training Program - offers training for walk, run-walk, runner beginner, runner intermediate and runner advanced. This is a 20-week training program.
- Half Marathon Training Program - offers training for walk, run-walk, runner beginner, runner intermediate and runner advanced. This is a 14-week training program.
- 5K and 10K Training Programs - offers training for walk, run-walk, runner beginner, runner intermediate and runner advanced. This is a 10-week training program.
- NEW! Zero to Running Program - This simplified program will take you from zero (the couch) to running to 30 minutes in ten weeks.
- NEW! The Busy Person's Half Marathon Plan - If you are struggling to find time to train, this program will fit in with your schedule and help you achieve your goals - No excuses!
Q&A Forum Every Tuesday
Through the Cleveland Marathon's Facebook page, Hadfield will run an Ask Coach Jenny question and answer forum where users can ask training and running-related questions and receive personalized responses.
Video 1: 7 Training Secrets Every Runner Should Know (download MP3 version by right-clicking here)
Video 2: The 7 Most Common Long Run Mistakes and How to Avoid Them (download MP3 version by right-clicking here)